Popular posts

Wednesday 3 June 2015

Wiki'd Nail Challenge - Tesla!!!

So, it's Wiki'd nail challenge time again and this week the prompt is Tesla.

I've got to be honest, I had no idea what or who Tesla was and so needed to look up on Wikipedia so that I could get some inspiration for a mani.

Nikola Tesla (Serbian CyrillicНикола Тесла; 10 July 1856 – 7 January 1943) was a Serbian American[3][4][5] inventor, electrical engineermechanical engineerphysicist, and futurist best known for his contributions to the design of the modern alternating current(AC) electricity supply system.



For some bizarre reason I was drawn to Tesla's moustache and so decided that this would be the inspiration for my mani. 



I decided to go with a black and white colour scheme and used Rimmel London Black Out and White Hot Love.
 
I then decided to see what the mani would look like with the photo in black and white.





So there it is, my simple black and white Moustache Mani for this week's Wiki'd challenge - Tesla.

Xoxo


1 comment: