Popular posts

Wednesday 10 June 2015

Wiki'd Nail Challenge - Bridge!!!

So, the Wiki'd Nail challenge continues to go from random prompt to random prompt and this week is no exception!!!

We've gone from Tattoo in Week 1 to Water Babies, then Tesla and now Bridge is this week's prompt - 

bridge is a structure built to spanphysical obstacles such as a body of watervalley, or road, for the purpose of providing passage over the obstacle. 

Like most weeks with this challenge so far, I've struggled for inspiration. I'm not a great fan of designs that go across all my nails, as I can never get them to line up properly for a photo!!! So I tried to think outside the box and strayed from the official definition and took my inspiration from the first part of the Wikipedia link

This article is about the structure. For the card game, see Contract bridge .



So, instead of a physical structure on my nails, I went with hearts, clubs, diamonds and spades on a green background to represent cards on a card table for a game of Bridge!!! I used Sinful Colours Envy as the base, Ciate Mistress for the hearts and diamonds and w7 black for the clubs and spades. 

Hope you like my alternative (if somewhat  off the wall!!!) interpretation for this week's Wiki'd Nail Challenge - Bridge!!!

Xoxo





1 comment: