Popular posts

Tuesday 9 June 2015

Free NailsInc polishes with July's issue of InStyle Magazine

So, from time to time magazines will offer freebies to entice you into buying. I'm not usually tempted by the various offerings - unless of course the free gifts are nail polish - then it's a whole different ball game - not only am I tempted to buy the magazine, I turn into a crazed customer rifling through the magazines to ensure I've got EVERY shade!!! I'm now quite used to the strange looks from the shop assistant when I purchase 4 copies of exactly the same magazine!!!

The July issue of InStyle magazine has 4 gorgeous shades of NailsInc polish and I am now the proud owner of all 4 polishes (plus I've got 4 copies of the same magazine!!)


From left to right When Doves Cry, Love Will Tear us Apart, The Tide is High and The Boys of Summer - great names for great polishes (Dont tell me I'm the only one who found myself singing the tunes and showing my age!!!)


First up was When Doves Cry - I love grey (my wardrobe is full of it!!) and always find myself being drawn to it. This grey has a slight lilac tinge to it which somehow gave a summery feel to the mani. 


Having seen what the polish looked like on its own, I was itching to add another colour and some nail art. I love grey and orange together so I added China Glaze Flip Flop Fantasy to create my Take That mani for their concert at the O2 Arena.


Next up was Love Will Tear Us Apart - a vibrant tomato red/orange. This polis is really glossy and the photo is with just 2 coats of polish and no top coat!!!


With the name of the polish in mind I used this polish (along with The Boys of Summer) to create this Ikat heart mani with Sarah @sezies_nails on Instagram. 


I'd never used the Ikat technique before and it was great fun doing it with another nail addict!!! I was really pleased with how the mani (and the twin mani!!!) turned out.


Then it was the turn of this delightful pale turquoise blue - aptly named The Tide is High - this wasn't quite so glossy and is shown here with a top coat of my favourite super glossy Glisten & Glow HK Girl. 

One of my challenges on Sunday had the prompt "Ocean" so what better polish to use as the base for my Ocean nails


Last , but by no means least, is The Boys of Summer , a vibrant shocking pink which again had a super glossy finish with no need for top coat.


I used Smart Nails Nailart stencils (along with When Doves Cry) to create this final mani.

I loved all four colours and would thoroughly recommend rifling through the magazines  in your local newsagents or supermarket and putting up with the strange looks you might get to bag all 4 free NailsInc polishes with the July issue of InStyle Magazine!!!

Xoxo




No comments:

Post a Comment