Popular posts

Wednesday 17 June 2015

Wiki'd nail challenge - Huang Hongtao!!!

So, the last few weeks have seen various nail challenges inspired by miscellaneous Wikipedia links.

This week however is slightly different, as we were given a free run of Wikipedia for a random prompt!!!

Fortunately for me there is a random search function on the Wikipedia website, so I set about finding out what my prompt was going to be this week and here it is ....

Huang Hongtao (Chinese:黄洪涛) (born December 3, 1970) is a former Chinese international footballer who played as a Goalkeeper

Where to start????? I decided to take my inspiration from the Chinese version of his name.




I started with a red base using Nails Inc by Victoria Beckham Judo Red.




As Huang Hongtao played football for his national team I decided to add the Chinese Flag on my index finger using Rimmel London Chin Up Buttercup.



I finished by adding the Chinese Spelling of Huang Hongtau's name using Maybelline Blackout.

Hope you like my interpretation of this week's Wiki'd Nails Challenge - Huang Hongtau!!!

Xoxo






1 comment: