Popular posts

Saturday 24 October 2015

New Crumpets Nail Tarts - Orange, Purple and Green

So, it's week 4 and we are back on a colour week (or should I say colour combo week!!!) and this week it is Orange, Purple and Green


For those of you that read my Teal blog, you will know that when the Nail Tarts are on a colour week, we are all allocated a different pattern or technique - this week my technique was gradient!!!

So, I raided my helmer for said colours, grabbed a make up sponge and some white polish for undies and created a gradient!!


This isn't a colour combo that I would normally go for but that is the beauty of this challenge, it gets you creating manis that you would never normally do and then you get to see everyone else's interpretation in the weekly collage.

Talking of which, here's the last 3 weeks collages for you to take a peek at (see if you can spot my contributions!!!)


Week 1 Hobbies


Week 2 - Teal


Week 3 - Geeks!!!

So, there's what the Nail Tarts have been up to for the last few weeks!!! Hope you like them!!!

Xoxo





1 comment: